Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Surprise Rain In A Hot summer




It was a pleasant morning time
When i woke up from the bed
The clock struck 7'Oclock
I heard a sound sada..... sada...pada,,,pada

i opened my eyes and got up from my bed
Went near to window fastly in a eager
Wow wow what a heavy rain
With a yellowish sun shine

When i took my pillow
The sky looked golden yellow
Cool air was dashing on netted window
Some droplets falling on my face
it was trying to make me peace

Here started hot climate season
But the rain came for some reason
I enjoyed the rain by seeing outside
The mosquitoes are coming for a ride
I dont need to afraid and hide

Because mosquito window was inside

Then i came to know today was sunday
Hence always meant for sleeping day
it was always a enjoyable holiday
Hence i slept again happily

As time passed i heard some voice
Who was none but my Mom
Was asking me to have a cup of coffee
I again wokeup and saw outside of window
No rain i thought it was a dream

I came out of my room
Asked my mom whether rained today
She said yes it was a super heavy rain
I ran outside and saw the wet places
And i enjoyed the cool air
which was always very fair

That was a pleasant day
Which was nice start of sunday
Oh god time was running fast
After finishing all work
I have to got ready to have breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Checker